Access your Pro+ Content below.
Jargon Buster Guide to Post Quantum Cryptography
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
This Jargon Buster will help you to understand the key concepts of quantum computing and why businesses should be acting now to ensure they are able to encrypt sensitive data in a secure way in a post-quantum era.
Table Of Contents
- Prepare now for quantum computers, QKD and post-quantum encryption
- Security community urged to prepare for quantum computing
- Post-quantum security on Airbus' radar
- Cryptographic agility is key to post-quantum security
- BT announces "unhackable" quantum-secured network
- University of Melbourne claims quantum computing breakthrough
- IBM develops quantum as a service