Access your Pro+ Content below.
Human-like AI quest drives general AI development efforts
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
While AI technologies can do things humans can't, they're currently limited to specific and straightforward tasks -- a state known as narrow AI. A big goal -- or holy grail -- for developers is to create human-like AI tools that think the way people do. This guide compiles stories on the push toward human-like AI and the challenges that AI vendors and users must overcome.
Table Of Contents
- Common sense AI approaches point to more general applications
- Artificial intelligence creativity tools mimic human ability
- More curiosity could help narrow AI tools handle broader uses
- New deep learning techniques take center stage
- Researchers race for quantum AI as quantum computing advances
- Augmented intelligence: The clearest path to focused AI?
- Limits of AI today push general-purpose tools to the horizon
- Humans and AI tools go hand in hand in analytics applications
- Panel: What we call AI today doesn't live up to hype
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All