Access your Pro+ Content below.
How the application integration landscape is changing
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we discover how the industry is trying to make it possible to link applications together in order to share resources with ease. We take a look at how technologies like Distributed Computing and the Common Object Model have been refined into web services, service-oriented architecture and composable applications and microservices.
Table Of Contents
- Modernise legacy applications with containers, microservices
- Cost and compliance deter users from public clouds
- Watch out for digital legacy in manufacturing
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise, 'curated' community extensions avoid combinatorial version explosion
- Seeking services with a clear digital focus
- Cloud management platforms: What you need to know to make multi-cloud happen
- The multi-cloud myth: Why workload portability is still a pipe dream
- 2018's cloud middleware migration surge will aid developers