Access your Pro+ Content below.
Getting Cloud Security Right
In this e-guide, we will consider how to do cloud security right. Regular Computer Weekly contributor Peter Ray Allison explores this issue, weighing up the questions organisations should be asking of their cloud service providers, and whose responsibility cloud security should be.
Table Of Contents
- Taking responsibility for security in the cloud
- The AWS bucket list: Keep your cloud secure
- Security Think Tank: Cloud security is a shared responsibility
- Security Think Tank: The cloud needs security by design
- Security Think Tank: Secure the cloud when negotiating contracts