Access your Pro+ Content below.
GDPR: 10 essential facts you need to know
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we give you the top 10 key facts you need to know about the General Data Protection Regulation according to privacy lawyer and KuppingerCole analyst, Karsten Kinast. Taken from the European Identity & Cloud Conference in 2016.
Table Of Contents
- 1. GDPR applies to all
- 2. Definition of personal data
- 3. Obtaining consent for using personal information
- 4. Data Protection Officers
- 5. Privacy Impact Assessments
- 6. Data breach notifications
- 7. The right to be forgotten
- 8. Extension of liability
- 9. Privacy by design
- 10. The one-stop shop