Access your Pro+ Content below.
European colocation growth trends: Under the microscope
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we'll take a close look at how the European colocation market is performing as a whole, as well as looking ahead to some of the challenges the sector's biggest players face when it comes to ensuring the growth they have enjoyed in recent years continues despite the instability caused by political, environmental and economic events.
Table Of Contents
- Case study: Using pre-fab datacentres to meet Norway's growing demand for colocation space
- Blackout after Brexit: UK datacentres brace for post-EU power supply and cost changes
- Ireland’s power network needs €9bn investment by 2027 to sustain datacentre sector, claims report
- Datacentre operators under pressure to embrace sustainability as climate change activism rises
- Room to spare: Could space constraints slow London's record-breaking datacentre growth spree?