Access your Pro+ Content below.
Enterprise IT in Europe: Defending against disruption
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we focus on enterprise IT in Europe. The spotlight is shone on startups throughout Europe aiming to disrupt the sector by using the latest technologies and conversely on more traditional companies aiming to defend themselves against disruption through digital transformation.
Table Of Contents
- European CIOs have budget balancing act ahead of them
- Germany's Lemoncat disrupts business catering through cloud computing
- French technology startups are forging ahead - but how?
- Nordic banks plan major digital transformations of operations
- Netherlands to harness blockchain for waste management operations
- 2018 UK software budgets double for AI and blockchain