CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
ERP delivers new AI and analytics capabilities
As the backbone of many organisations, enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications have had to keep up with the changing needs of enterprises that are increasingly moving to the cloud. Besides being flexible enough to accommodate changes, ERP applications are also delivering new AI and analytics capabilities to simplify and automate business processes. In this e-guide, read about how APAC enterprises are tapping cloud-based ERP offerings, the impact of AI in the workplace on ERP systems and what suppliers are doing to help enterprises maximise their investments.
Table Of Contents
- APAC firms in developed markets warm up to cloud ERP
- APL Logistics fast-tracks global shipments with cloud
- APAC enterprises warm to S/4 Hana
- 9 ERP use cases to consider before buying an ERP system
- How AI in the workplace is changing ERP systems