Access your Pro+ Content below.
DevSecOps delivers better business
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Firms need to consider the move from DevOps to DevSecOps. This e-guide focuses on the benefits of DevSecOps, paints a picture of the rise of this approach, and explains why using the right DevSecOps tools leads to more secure development. DevSecOps delivers better business, and it's time for you to find out how and why.
Table Of Contents
- The rise of DevSecOps
- DevSecOps not limited to coding, says analyst
- DevOps to DevSecOps adjustment banks on crossgroup collaboration
- Mature DevSecOps orgs refine developer security skills training
- How a DevSecOps process gives security a voice
- Firms need to move from DevOps to DevSecOps, says expert
- Use the right DevSecOps tools for more secure development
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All