CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
Datacentre power and cooling: What you need to know
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we take a look at some of the latest thinking on datacentre power and cooling, and share real-world examples of organisations that have used hardware upgrades and energy usage audits to change the way they power their server farms.
Table Of Contents
- The EURECA moment: Counting the cost of running the UK's public sector datacentres
- Are gas-powered datacentres all hype and hot air
- Datacentre cooling upgrades: Helping operators decide where best to invest
- Case study: How the Moonlite Project will use green energy to power Bitcoin-mining datacentres
- Backup datacentre power: Using diesel generators to plug the UK's energy supply gaps
- Datacentre PUE: Who's keeping score?
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All
BPM tools try to add customization without complicationDownload
SASE model aims to boost network security, performanceDownload
Network data analysis boosts crucial monitoring tasksDownload
HPC services bring computational power to more organizationsDownload