Access your Pro+ Content below.
Datacentre power and cooling: What you need to know
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we take a look at some of the latest thinking on datacentre power and cooling, and share real-world examples of organisations that have used hardware upgrades and energy usage audits to change the way they power their server farms.
Table Of Contents
- The EURECA moment: Counting the cost of running the UK's public sector datacentres
- Are gas-powered datacentres all hype and hot air
- Datacentre cooling upgrades: Helping operators decide where best to invest
- Case study: How the Moonlite Project will use green energy to power Bitcoin-mining datacentres
- Backup datacentre power: Using diesel generators to plug the UK's energy supply gaps
- Datacentre PUE: Who's keeping score?
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.