Access your Pro+ Content below.
Cloud migration tips
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Cloud computing has undoubtedly changed the face of enterprise technology by making it easier to consume infrastructure and applications on-demand without making hefty upfront investments. As born-digital firms such as Singapore’s Redmart and Indonesia’s Go-Jek show, the cloud is front and centre of their IT strategy from which they derive a competitive edge. For others that run traditional IT shops, migrating to the cloud has brought about greater agility, and cost savings in some cases. In this e-guide, learn from the forerunners in cloud adoption and migration across ASEAN, what a cloud migration factory is, and how to build a cloud security strategy.
Table Of Contents
- Singapore’s public sector finds agility
and speed in AWS
- Singapore’s Redmart finds speed and
agility with cloud ERP
- How Indonesia’s Go-Jek scales the
heights with cloud
- What’s a cloud migration factory, and
how does it work?
- Cloud-to-cloud migration tools offer
- 5 tips for migrating to BI in the cloud
- How to build a cloud security strategy
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All