CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends India
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
CIOs in India have been put to the test as their organisations implement remote work arrangements amid the Covid-19 pandemic. In this e-guide, we look at the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on India’s IT industry, why a pandemic specific BCP matters and how CIOs can harden up their datacentre equipment supply chains post-Covid-19.
Table Of Contents
- Coronavirus: Indian IT sector takes hit
- Why a pandemic-specific BCP matters
- How to implement safe and secure remote working
- Hardening up datacentre equipment supply chains post-Covid-19
- Google to open new cloud regions in India and Australia
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All
Inside India: The world’s IT powerhouseDownload
Data quality emerges from Covid-19 more critical than everDownload
Content collaboration tools shift into hyperdriveDownload
IT Priorities 2020: Covid-19 accelerates cloud investments by UK IT leadersDownload