Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #9: Middle East
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this issue find out how blockchain is being tried out in Saudi Arabia to enable consumers to use their faces and blockchain-based apps to withdraw money from cash machines, rather than inserting PINs. Also, read how the UAE's Etihad Airways is working to use AI to help it better engage with staff and benefit from their knowledge and ideas.
Table Of Contents
- Saudi banks trial blockchain-based identity technology at ATMs
- Saudi Arabia’s largest auto company completes SAP project as part of digital transformation
- Etihad Airways uses artificial intelligence to source ideas from staff
- Emirates NBD builds bank of future with Amazon Web Services
- Interview: Yasmeen Al Sharaf, head of fintech and innovation unit, Central Bank of Bahrain
- Middle East Interview: Dubai-based Fetchr