Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #9
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, take a look at some of our most popular articles on issues faced by IT decision-makers, such as the rise in IT buying decisions from outside the IT department, the importance of ethics in technology, and a look at how the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs is preparing its IT for the challenges of Brexit.
Table Of Contents
- Rise in business-led IT spend increases risks and opportunities
- Interview: How Defra is getting its IT systems ready for Brexit
- CW500 Club: Rising to the IT ethics and sustainability challenge
- CW500: How AI will transform technology leadership
- Gartner: Five pitfalls for a new CIO to avoid
- How IT leaders can build great relationships with marketing leaders