Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #8: Benelux
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide we reveal how the Netherlands are taking the lead in cybersecurity; how Brussels is gearing up to be an insurtech hub and why the Dutch decided to share details of a Russian hacking of a major organisation with the rest of the world.
Table Of Contents
- Detail of Dutch reaction cyber attack made public deliberately
- Language barrier won’t hold back chatbots in the Netherlands
- Brussels aims to become an insurtech hub
- Dutch healthcare institutions need to think like tech sector
- Belgian startup makes a game of creating secure software code