Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #7: Nordics
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
This e-guide features articles outlining how Norway's tax office is fighting economic crime through the use of the latest IT, why Nokia has been at the centre of an investigation following a blackmail scandal and what caused Visa's global payment system to go offline in June 2018.
Table Of Contents
- Investigators close Nokia extortion probe without finding a motive or making an arrest
- Norway's tax administration combats economic crime through IT
- Nordic CIO interview: Helena Skarle, Handicare
- Visa reveals 'rare' datacentre switch fault as root cause of June 2018 outage
- Forumla One switches from on-premise to machine learning on AWS
- IPsoft's digital worker is part of a shift in human productivity
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All