Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #7: Middle East
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, read about smart city initiatives in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries as well as why Saudi Arabia has sent a delegation to the bustling tech hub in the US - Silicon Valley. Also find out how a rare fault caused Visa's global payment system to go offline.
Table Of Contents
- Saudi-Con Valley? Kingdom's bid for global tech leadership
- Gulf Cooperation Council smart city initiatives garner momentum
- Case study: Logistics firm GWC moves from paper to digital HT in three months
- Visa reveals 'rare' datacentre switch fault as root cause of June 2018 outage
- Formula One switches from on-premise to machine learning on AWS
- IPsoft's digital worker is part of a shift in human productivity