Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #10: Middle East
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
If CIOs ever needed a reminder of the predatory cyber criminals that circle their organisations, Travelex's woes are a big one. Also find out how Saudi Arabia could become the Silicon Valley of the Middle East. Read more about it in this issue of our CIO Trends Middle East series.
Table Of Contents
- Travelex to begin restoring foreign exchange services two weeks after ‘Sodinokibi’ attack
- Global used smartphone market set to grow 17.6% year-on-year
- How Saudi Arabia plans to become the Silicon Valley of the Middle East
- Gates Foundation mobile money projects in developing world to go live this year
- Whisper it… but could a cyber attack be good for your career?
- Processors re-imagined: Will cloud and AI lead mean all change in the datacentre?