Access your Pro+ Content below.
Australia’s cyber security game plan
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Australia’s next cyber security strategy was unveiled recently and comes at a time when the country is facing unprecedented attacks against its critical infrastructure systems. And with the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, which has exposed cyber security gaps in Australian businesses, the threat landscape in Australian could not have been worse. In this e-guide, find out how the government is tackling cyber security issues head-on, why Australian businesses continue to fall prey to ransomware and how to mitigate supply chain security risks.
Table Of Contents
- Australia updates cyber security strategy but offers little new
- More breaches from ransomware attacks in Australia
- How Australian firms can defend against supply chain attacks
- Preparing for the new forms of cyber security threats in 2020
- How IoT, 5G, RPA and AI are opening doors to cyber security threats