Access your Pro+ Content below.
Application security: best practices and risks
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Understanding the source of potential threats to applications is step one. Security professionals need to anticipate vulnerabilities from all the right perspectives, and that means testing apps for flaws on a regular basis, whether that means monthly, quarterly or following updates. Check out this e-guide, which include application security best practices, threat identification and security testing tips.
Table Of Contents
- How to create a more effective application security program
- Application security programs: Establishing reasonable requirements
- The developer's role in application security strategy
- How layered security can help and hinder application security
- 5 common web application vulnerabilities and how to avoid them
- How to improve application security testing when it falls short
- How testing perspectives helps find application security flaws
- Picking the right focus for web application security testing