Access your Pro+ Content below.
ASEAN IT Priorities 2018
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Every year, Computer Weekly conducts a global survey of our readers to find out their IT spending priorities for the year ahead. The ASEAN region has immense potential to become a key driver of the global digital economy. Signs of this are already evident in the results of this year’s IT Priorities survey where survey respondents across ASEAN have earmarked some of the hottest emerging technologies as their top IT priorities this year. This e-guide gives you the full analysis of the results and reveals the key focus areas of IT decision-makers this year.
Table Of Contents
- Growing interest in hybrid IT in ASEAN
- AWS opens third availability zone in Singapore
- Why IT must changes its approach to Windows 10
- ASEAN firms warming up to enterprise mobility amid roadblocks
- Asia is pace-setter in IoT
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All