Access your Pro+ Content below.
AI proves value in HR, but handle with care
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, discover how the allocation of work by algorithm might have advantages for workers as well as employers, how AI is proving its value for HR and how data analytics is being used to support expansion and development.
Table Of Contents
- Amazon AI debacle won't stop adoption for recruitment
- 3 types of AI recruiting tools HR can use to find top talent
- Can work allocation algorithms play fair?
- IT leaders grapple with workforce skills gap as they deploy AI and digital technology
- Standard Life and Aberdeen Asset Management turn to Workday to complete merger
- The Gym Group flexes its muscles with data analytics
- Agfa's move to cloud HR paves the way for healthcare IT spin off