1. Which of the following VPN solutions is suitable for use by business travelers that need to reach VoIP services inside a corporate network?
- SSL VPN Web proxy
- SSL VPN port forwarder
- Either b or d
2. Compromised hosts can use VPN tunnels to attack your network or gain unauthorised access. What steps can help you mitigate this risk?
- Granular policies
- All of the above
3. True or False: Any IPsec VPN can safely authenticate remote users by password.
4. Some remote access VPN users are complaining to your help desk about tunnels that break frequently, requiring re-authentication. What is probably the culprit?
- Network Address Translation
- Network roaming
- Application translation errors
- Endpoint quarantine
5. Which of these steps is always required to deploy an SSL VPN?
- Mapping public URLs to private URLs
- Developing plug-ins to translate non-Web applications
- Mapping users/groups, resources and access rules
- Interfacing your VPN Gateway with Active Directory
If you got 2 or more wrong, revisit these materials in the VPNs and remote access lesson:
If you got 4 or more correct, return to Identity and Access Management Security School and take another lesson.