TechXLR8 Asia 2020
TechXLR8 Asia, as part of ConnecTechAsia, is where tech and businesses intersect, to inspire you, challenge your perceptions and bring you closer to your business goals. Join us on 29 September - 1 October 2020 to meet with 20,000 attendees and hear from 400+ expert speakers.
As each emerging technology topic has its own challenges, discussion points and learnings, TechXLR8 Asia hosts individual conferences covering AI, IoT, Cloud, Blockchain, ARVR and Quantum, alongside vertical-specific bite-sized conference sessions to help attendees discover how these technologies are being applied to their market.
Top speakers so far include:
- King Wang Poon, Director of the Lee Kuan Yew Centre for Innovative Cities, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Celine Heissat Le Cotonnec, Chief Data Officer, Bank of Singapore
- Meri Rosich, Head of Data Science, AI Lab, Visa
- Dr Michael Fung, CEO, SkillsFuture
- Terence Hung, Chief of Future Intelligence Technologies, Rolls Royce
- Aren Sungjemrenla, Senior Innovation Manager and IoT AP Lead, DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation
- Melvin Tan Gim Huat, Head of Innovation, VP, City Developments Limited
- Niels Hoornweg, Innovation Manager - Head of Regional Innovation Lab, Kuehne + Nagel• Amit Sharma, Director, Operations Excellence, Engineering & Innovation, APAC Logistics/ SCM DB Schenker
- Franco Chiam, Digital & Innovation, Daimler SEA