Data & Analytics in Healthcare Conference
4-5 March, 2020 | Pullman Melbourne On The Park
As a valued member* of Computer Weekly, you are eligible to receive a 20% discount to attend. Please enter the DISCOUNT CODE: DISCW
Two-day Leading Data & Analytics in Healthcare Conference Event in Melbourne. Explore how to tackle the latest challenges of the digital era
The Data & Analytics in Healthcare conference explores the opportunities Australia’s healthcare system has to revolutionise patient outcomes through data-driven insights and analytics.
Through a range of cutting edge case studies and discussion groups, our inspiring speaker faculty will tackle key issues including data governance, data privacy and consent, data integration and automation, improving data literacy and embedding a data-centric culture.
Attracting senior leaders from across healthcare, you will hear how the leading minds in healthcare are uncovering actionable insights from their data sets.
Key Themes for 2020
• What does good data governance look like to ensure high data quality and security?
• How are you successfully managing the challenges of patient data privacy, consent and ethics?
• Why should your organisation prioritise data and embed a culture of data analytics and insight-based decision making?
• How are you improving data literacy to enrich your data sets and attract the right data talent to your organisation?
Some of the Exceptional Speakers include:
• Keith McNeil, Chief Clinical Information Officer, Queensland Health
• Dr Lance Emerson, CEO, Victorian Agency for Health Information
• Shane Riddle, Chief Information Officer, National Heart Foundation
• Dr Rowan Thomas, Group Chief Medical Information Officer, St Vincent’s Health Australia
• Andrea Wecke, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Eastern Health
• Ali Khan, Head of Data, Auckland DHB (District Health Board)
• Stephanie Owen, Group Manager IT Strategy, Architecture and Analytics, St Vincent’s Health Australia