Cyber Security Forum Singapore 2018
8-9 October, 2018 | Singapore
Free of corporate norms and societal frameworks, hackers do not have to worry about your organizational cyber security. But what could worry a CIO more than cyber security being at stake? Now- a boardroom agenda, and if its your job to execute and create a secured cyber environment, then the Cyber Security Forum: Data Governance and Transformation Success is for you.
You will be equipped with a platform to select the right technologies, develop your people and ensure business resilience through the forum. The region’s leaders will be sharing their insights and best practices on critical areas in data integrity, cyber compliance, boardroom buy-in, zero-day, anti-hacker, productivity versus security and much more.
Our line up of speakers include:
• Ronald Psaila- CIO, Government of Malta
• Dr. Malcolm Shore- CISO, Huawei
• Lionel Fairon- CISO, Government of the Cayman Islands
• Rafael Narezzi- CIO, T.S. Lombard
• Iwan Djuniardi- CIO Directorate General of Taxes Indonesia
• Joshua Au- Head of Data Centre, A*STAR
• Sanjay Sharma-Regional Associate Director – Security & Fraud Risk, MSD
• Vicknaeswaran Sundararaju- Group Head of Information Security, Petronas
• Johan Rambi- Board Member & GDPR Adviser, EE-ISAC
• Wayne Chin- Senior Compliance Lead, Tencent
For more information, please contact [email protected] or visit https://events.marcusevans-events.com/cyber-security-computerweekly-listing/