Chief Customer Officer Melbourne
16-18 April, 2018 | Park Hyatt Melbourne
Computer Weekly members receive a 20% discount when booking. Use code CCOCW20
Register Here: https://chiefcustomerofficermelbourne.com/computer-weekly-discount-offer/
The premier event for customer experience executives
In an age where customer obsession is fast becoming the number one item on every executive’s agenda, organisations are still demanding proof that CX contributes to the bottom line.
The annual Chief Customer Officer Melbourne is bringing together the region's foremost customer experience leaders to help you connect the dots between empathy, service design and employee experience.
KEY THEMES FOR 2018
HUMAN CENTRED DESIGN: Learn how human centred design can impact the outcome of business strategy.
CONTACT CENTRES: Delivering a connected channel strategy by harnessing the voice of the customer to define product design, engagement and retention strategies.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: Meeting the needs of the digital consumer by developing tailored experiences and products
AI: Cutting through the AI debate - delivering better customer service through AI and augmenting experiences.
DATA & ANALYTICS: Your true competitive advantage lies in your customer data and understanding how you can derive value from it to create peronalised experiences. Learn how to find the insights that matter.
50+ Speakers | 200+ Attendees | 68% C-Level | 1 Dedicated Focus Day
• Dutta Satadip, Global Head of Customer Operations, Pinterest (US)
• Trent Mankelow, Chief Customer Officer, Trade Me
• Christina Carras, Chief Customer Officer, WorkCover Queensland
• Anand Thomas, Chief Customer Officer, MLC Life Insurance
• Lisa Pogonoski, Chief Customer Officer, BT Financial Group
• Michael Berndt, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Department of Health QLD
• Fiona Glendinning, Chief Experience Officer, Minter Ellison
• Helen Lea, Chief Employee Experience Officer, MYOB
• Jo Kelly, Chief Marketing Officer, UBank
• Dion Workman, Chief Marketing Officer, Caltex
• Peter Jamieson, Executive Director Customer Experience, GM Holden
• And Many More!
For the agenda visit: https://chiefcustomerofficermelbourne.com/day/day-one/