Access your Pro+ Content below.
The long march of S/4 Hana
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
S/4 Hana, the ERP system built on SAP's in-memory, columnar database Hana has been on a long march through the enterprise since its launch in February 2013. In this e-guide, we discuss the pros and cons of upgrading to S/4 Hana, what the future has in store for the system and how its users are feeling about C/4 Hana integration.
Table Of Contents
- Definition: SAP S/4HANA
- Definition: SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- The risk of upgrading to S/4 Hana
- SAP user group’s Cooper: Indirect licensing progress welcome but slow
- UKISUG 2018: Upswing for S/4 Hana, C/4 Hana unknown to 39%
- Pladis aims to get closer to consumers with S/4 Hana
- Get ready for S/4 – it’s the new Y2K
- What are the top 3 barriers to SAP 2/4HANA migration?