Access your Pro+ Content below.
Storage performance: From fundamentals to bleeding edge
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this guide we look at LUN provision and management, RAID and flash storage, plus tuning for analytics workloads and key emerging technologies that can give your organisation a competitive advantage in mission-critical operations, such as storage-class memory, NVMe flash and persistent memory.
Table Of Contents
- Flash vs. 3D Xpoint vs. storage-class memory: Which ones go where?
- Storage classs memory set to upset hardware architectures
- How to tune storage performance for different workloads
- Storage 101: How to create, share and manage LUN in SAN storage
- Storage 101: The essentials of flash storage and Raid