Access your Pro+ Content below.
State of GDPR in mainland Europe
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The General Data Protection Regulation has been in place for over 18 months now, but its implementation is only really just becoming clearer as regulators begin to fine organisations that fail to meet the rules. That is because different countries are implementing it differently. This e-guide gives a snapshot of the current state of GDPR in Europe.
Table Of Contents
- GDPR faces growing pains across Europe
- How enterprises navigate GDPR data management rules
- A helping hand from the Nordics in the eye of the GDPR storm
- Facebook agrees to pay £500,000 fine over Cambridge Analytica data law breaches
- Security in the supply chain – a post-GDPR approach