CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
Software-defined networking: Spotlight on ASEAN
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
Software-defined networking (SDN) is often seen as the holy grail for network management, enabling telcos and enterprises alike to respond to changing network demands on-the-fly with minimal fuss. However, saddled by legacy networks, enterprises in ASEAN are only starting to dip their toes into SDN. In this e-guide, read about the state of adoption of SDN in the region, how the technology can be used to secure critical systems and what you can do to get started.
Table Of Contents
- ASEAN enterprises readying networks for the cloud era
- Telecoms industry at major tipping point
- How software-defined networking can secure critical systems
- What questions should I ask about SD-WAN managed services?
- Cloud culture calls for flexible networks
- Harnessing hybrid deployment