Access your Pro+ Content below.
Multi-pronged approach to cyber security professional development
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we look at why organisations lack basic prevention, detection and response capabilities. Also, while mastering security basics should always be a top priority, the challenges in securing critical infrastructure and the internet of things provide ample opportunity for further professional development.
Table Of Contents
- Using simulated disaster management to tackle the security skills gap
- (ISC)2 invests in professional development of security workforce
- Collaborative alliance to advance UK's cyber security profession
- UK organisations urged to develop cyber security skills
- Large disparity in NHS cyber skills and training spend
- ICO data raises doubts over UK firms' ability to manage breaches
- CNI sector lacks cyber security skills, government warned
- The security challenges of OT and how the IT department can help
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All