Access your Pro+ Content below.
Disaster recovery in the age of cloud
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The cloud is emerging as a key option for disaster recovery. Its benefits include reduced costs and taking advantage of the provider’s skills when you may not have them in-house. But when is it best to go cloud for DR? That’s one of the key decision points we address in this e-guide. We also look at the key components that should be in your cloud disaster recovery plan, and how to build testing into your cloud DR. Meanwhile, we talk to cloud disaster recovery experts about why it’s important to achieve data consistency between your datacentre and the cloud. Plus three top tips on migrating DR to the cloud.
Table Of Contents
- Disaster recovery methods: Legacy DR vs. the cloud
- A guide to a better cloud disaster recovery plan
- Cloud disaster recovery plan testing should include provider
- Three pieces of advice to master disaster recovery in the cloud
- Guarantee data consistency for hybrid cloud backup and disaster recovery
- 10 mistakes to avoid in your disaster recovery planning process
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All