Access your Pro+ Content below.
DevOps: Latest developments & use cases in ASEAN
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
What would an organization that has successfully implemented DevOps look like? How did they manage to break down silos and bridge the gap between development and operations teams? In this e-guide, read more about the state of DevOps adoption across Southeast Asia, the importance of integrating security into DevOps processes and our top tips for securing management buy-in.
Table Of Contents
- Security remains an afterthought in DevOps
- Ascend Money finds agility with OpenShift
- Telecoms industry at major tipping point
- Forget the DevOps mindset; change habits and behaviours instead
- DevOps top 5 tips: Securing management buy-in
- Barriers to enterprise adoption of DevOps
- While agile teams prefer to bring their own development tools to projects