Access your Pro+ Content below.
Cloud: A security risk and opportunity
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
With businesses around the world adopting cloud-based services at an ever-increasing pace, security is now more important than ever. We look at why European cloud adopters are dissatisfied with their cloud providers' security and how providers are focusing on security in the design phase of products and introducing new security mechanisms.
Table Of Contents
- Five cloud security threats to combat in 2018
- The biggest cloud security threats, according to the CSA
- How Microsoft uses secure enclaves to improve cloud security
- Security Think Tank: Three things to do differently to secure websites in the cloud
- European cloud adoption continues despite security concerns
- CISOs in Australia, Singapore concerned with cloud security