Access your Pro+ Content below.
Beyond the hype: How big data projects are delivering
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
This e-guide collates a group of examples of big data technologies in use, such as how Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport are looking to gain an edge on the competition in the Grand Prix season. Also see how big organisations are managing their big data operations and their data analytics programmes and teams through some high profile case studies.
Table Of Contents
- London councils tackle housing fraud with data science
- How the Met Office is handling a deluge of data
- Formula 1: Mercedes team turns to big data in quest for victory in Grand Prix
- African anti-malaria programme thrives on strong data culture
- Big data projects need business input and careful management
- How to manage data analytics programmes and teams
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All