Access your Pro+ Content below.
MicroScope market update: the world of print
Sponsored by MicroScope
Printer hardware and managed services provide the channel with plenty of opportunities to pitch to customers. Over the past few months leading vendors in the market have also made life easier by designing products that are specifically designed to be sold by their partners. Not only are these devices ideal for SME customers but give the channel plenty of chances to add support to the package. The threat of the paperless office is as far away as ever and for now there are plenty of choices for those looking to sell printer technology. This guide will provide an update on some of the recent activities by vendors on the hardware front as well as looking into the managed print service world.
Table Of Contents
- Print management opportunities out there for channel to exploit
- Lexmark hands resellers SME laser range
- Xerox adds partners and pitches channel friendly products
- Brother looking to push public sector managed print through channel
- Printer security: How to differentiate your managed print services
- Cost benefits of print management need to be sold to finance
Access this MicroScope+ Content for Free!
More MicroScope+ ContentView All