Access your Pro+ Content below.
MicroScope: Channel delivering growth
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
When vendors start looking for growth one of the first places they turn is to the channel. Plans to ramp up revenues rely on reaching fresh customers and cracking vertical markets. It is not just enough to sign up some fresh blood to swell reseller and distributor numbers and the main challenges for those running partner programmes is to try to encourage existing partners to sell more. Portfolios have extended organically and via acquisition and partners can now sell more from suppliers. The indirect route to market has never been more important for those looking to get UK sales and services coverage.
Table Of Contents
- Channel crucial to cloud infrastructure players achieving enterprise growth
- Channel driving Microsoft cloud surge
- Canon UK channel chief looking for growth
- Barracuda almost doubles channel numbers to support growth ambitions
- NetApp keen to work with more developers and data specialists
- Channel vital to Xerox growth ambitions
- CASB market poised for channel growth