I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- O2 to stop supporting its mobile wallet
- Sepa deadline extended by six months
- UK bank IT systems a "long way from being robust"
- Bank of America told police about data-harvesting
- TCS hires IT entrepreneurs before they become startups
- Is cloud computing almost too good to be true for banks?
- City Link contact centre gets real time customer data
- Barclays to pilot smartphone cheque deposits
- Top 10 financial services IT stories of 2013
- Top 10 IT outsourcing stories of 2013
- Government releases security guidance for cloud services
- Civil Liberties Committee calls for tighter EU data protection
- European IT market recovery to start next year
- Credit Suisse latest finance firm to launch app store
- Red Hat cloud ITSM deal part of wider migration to cloud
- TCS expands UK public sector footprint with Scottish deal
- FCA investigation into RBS IT crash last year not finished
- Norfolk and Suffolk police outsource back-office systems
- How endemic is IT underinvestment in UK retail banking?
- Indian IT service providers offer business expertise