I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- AstraZeneca to bring IT in-house but remain offshore
- Atos Healthcare faces competition in DWP fit to work tests
- SABMiller upgrades IP network
- Well-defined mobile strategies needed for business growth
- Lloyds Banking Group restructure savings reinvested in digital
- Businesses need to keep better track of IT ROI
- Barclays to cut up to 12000 jobs 2014
- Why IT outsourcing is increasingly blamed for IT failures
- Finance sector early adopter of wearable technology
- Large internet companies could win insurance customers
- Satya Nadella replaces Steve Ballmer as Microsoft CEO
- Indian IT services giants eye UK IT captives
- London buses to stop accepting cash
- CW500: Is the CIO still as important in 2014?
- UK online banking lags behind US
- UK Eurozone suppliers can no longer ignore Sepa standard
- Barclays job cuts to hit IT VPs
- UK technology market sees fastest growth for decade
- Lloyds excuse for IT glitch not plausible, says bank IT expert
- Lloyds latest to bank to experience major IT outage