I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- UK government to crack down on tax-avoiding suppliers
- Government school building project harnesses cloud
- CSC returns to profit one year after NHS debacle
- European government moves to private clouds
- Recruitment firm enables BYOD through software
- Businesses invest in IT to position for recovery
- Euro crisis could get worse without Sepa compliance
- Europe’s retail banks lag behind with mobile channels
- Council outsourcing plan faces more challenges
- Are captive centres back in fashion after lull?
- Petition against Barnet Council outsourcing tops 8,000
- Blending work with personal life raises security risks
- Computer science to be part of English Baccalaureate
- Three police forces backtrack on IT outsourcing plans
- Barnet Council outsourcing plan faces judicial review
- IT departments at the ready for FATCA
- VMware cuts jobs as profits disappoint
- Social efforts will fail to deliver for 80% of business
- Finance firm applications built on C and C++ at risk
- CIO interview: Yann L’Huillier, Tradition