I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- 42% of businesses use IT department for big data
- Logica brand ends as CGI completes UK integration
- UK public sector outsourcing world phenomenon
- Court hears evidence against Barnet council
- Infosys boosts European footprint in BMW deal
- RAF Operations Wing pilots iPads
- Poor Q4 makes 2012 a year to forget for IT services
- Single registration system for government suppliers
- Technology you can bank on
- Sega uses Huddle to enable transatlantic collaboration
- CIO Interview: Matthew Oakeley, Schroders IT head
- Cornwall Council finally signs off outsourcing deal
- Big data understanding drives spending
- Nationwide IT transformation is a launchpad
- RBS hardware fault causes service outages
- Santander launches Android banking app in UK
- Cornwall Council votes for scaled-down BT joint venture
- Biffa upgrades unified communications managed service
- Airlines to invest most in servicing mobile customers
- Are CIOs losing relevance or will they change?