I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- Metropolitan Police technology strategy under review
- Fifth of all IT services firms could disappear by 2014
- CFO gaining more influence on IT services spending
- Scotland could get internet independence
- HP back in with consumer tablet
- Swift sets challenge for technology start-ups
- Accenture consortium bags EC Visa system deal
- Businesses must focus on security when outsourcing
- Are universities ready for influx of overseas students?
- TCS establishes UK centre
- Intellect promotes automation software
- Huddle used by GrowthAccelerator
- Indian IT giant mentors UK digital entrepreneurs
- Whitbread renews outsourcing contract with 14% cost cut
- Nasscom expects upturn in IT services demand
- Barclays bank cuts UK jobs
- UK accountancy watchdog FRC investigates Autonomy
- UK government to crack down on tax-avoiding suppliers
- Government school building project harnesses cloud
- CSC returns to profit one year after NHS debacle