I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- College uses IBM software to reduce student dropout rates
- Three quarters of businesses don’t trust cloud suppliers
- Muji takes on cloud platform to increase sales
- Cambridge villagers trial low-cost broadband roll-out method
- French bank enables consumers to tweet money
- Claims against Post Office IT system approach completion
- Design firm adopts sole supplier for outsourced IT
- Banks must differentiate to give account switching service value
- Fresh questions raised over reliability of Post Office IT system
- Mobile revolution brings user experience testers to the fore
- Tobacco giant outsources IT to Wipro
- Societe Generale rogue trader released from prison
- NOA launches outsourcing qualification
- BP signs Infosys IT services deal
- Aberdeen to get city-wide gigabit network
- AA to refresh communications infrastructure
- Locking Russia out of Swift "unlikely and complicated"
- Online fashion retailer Asos seeks CIO
- UK wants Russia blocked from using financial messaging system
- IT services firm achieves non-linear growth through automation