Bill Goodwin is Computer Weekly's management editor.
He is an award winning journalist, who has written for national newspapers, magazines and has worked as a researcher on investigative television documentaries. He developed and taught an investigative journalism course at the University of Westminster, where he is currently an external examiner. His awards include a Freedom of Information Award, and the British Editors Freedom of the Media Award. Most recently he won three awards in the BT Security Journalism Awards 2007, including the BT ‘Enigma Award’ in recognition of his outstanding and consistent contribution to IT security journalism.
Contributions from Bill Goodwin
- Why companies are turning to collaboration technology
- CIOs 'need to think like venture capitalists' says study
- Trusted IT scheme may help restore confidence after Snowden
- Gaming site bets on flexible benefits software
- HB Fuller sticks with HR in the cloud
- Internet at risk of 'cybergeddon' says WEF
- UK IT spending will outpace rest of Europe in 2014
- Top 10 premium content articles of 2013
- Top 10 supplier profiles 2013
- IT budgets to rise by 3% in 2014
- Is the IT department losing control of technology innovation?
- Pegasystems CEO Alan Trefler on raising the BPM game
- Future Gazing: The Future of IT in 2020
- Consulting firm saves thousands by billing in the cloud
- Technology pay rises as employers try to hold on to skilled staff
- CIO Interview: Michael Ibbitson, Gatwick Airport
- IT spending up as companies invest in digital technology
- Gatwick airport turns to Google Street view
- University cuts software installation time from days to hours
- Only 4% of firms are using HR data analytics