Bill Goodwin is Computer Weekly's management editor.
He is an award winning journalist, who has written for national newspapers, magazines and has worked as a researcher on investigative television documentaries. He developed and taught an investigative journalism course at the University of Westminster, where he is currently an external examiner. His awards include a Freedom of Information Award, and the British Editors Freedom of the Media Award. Most recently he won three awards in the BT Security Journalism Awards 2007, including the BT ‘Enigma Award’ in recognition of his outstanding and consistent contribution to IT security journalism.
Contributions from Bill Goodwin
- FT turns to cloud to manage advertising bookings
- IT governance in the era of shadow IT
- Sweden's unemployment funds turn to BPM
- Wearable technology creates new privacy issues
- Travel group Expedia aims to predict your holiday plans
- EE drives mobile phone deals with CRM software implementation
- How the FBI is using technology to put customers first
- The digital CIO: Making the business case for digital technology
- UK airports lead move to cloud
- CIOs urged to leave innovation to marketing, says study
- Technology companies 'lagging in talent management technology'
- IT spending grows at fastest rate for eight years
- The digital CIO: How to be a digital innovator
- Hospital secures government backing for £6m IT programme
- SDL turns to cloud HR to join up businesses in 40 countries
- CW500: Why you need a soft edge to exploit hard data
- Q&A: SAP's Mike Ettling on SuccessFactors cloud HR strategy
- Workday sees opportunity for cloud financial management in EU
- Pharmaceuticals company turns to cloud HR technology
- Businesses must rethink HR IT as traditional jobs disintegrate