Kayleigh Bateman is the special projects editor for Computer Weekly. She manages cross-site projects across TechTarget’s network of UK sites in addition to covering the IT skills beat and managing the WITsend blog for Computer Weekly.
She is also the editor of the CW Europe ezine and is responsible for the CW European User Awards.
Kayleigh originally joined TechTarget as site editor for SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.UK, before becoming the UK managing editor of TechTarget International. She joined TechTarget from Computer Reseller News UK, where she specialised in virtualisation and storage. Prior to CRN, she attended the University of Hertfordshire, where she studied for her BA in English literature, journalism and media cultures.
She can be reached at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contributions from Kayleigh Bateman
- Tower Hamlets leads the way in Code Club sessions
- Appathon UK partners show support with generous prizes
- UK Stem universities dominate world rankings
- Over half of gamers are female
- SVC2UK sends 17 female UK tech CEOs to Silicon Valley
- Pupils missing out on digital technology’s full potential
- Telecoms professionals still in high demand, says Manpower
- BBC launches Make it Digital 2015 education programme
- PA Consulting Raspberry Pi competition open for entries
- UK Gov, Rolls-Royce and Teach First join forces for STEM
- Parents call for help with coding homework
- Codex DLD launches National Coding Week for Adults
- Parents unaware of computing curriculum starting this week
- BBC gets kids coding with TV series and Bitesize resources
- The wrong skills: Why are computing students unemployed?
- Computer Weekly European Awards Datacentre and Storage winners
- GCSE computer science students increase fourfold
- Digital industry apprenticeships unveiled by government
- Changing jobs mid-career: Digital is not just for the tech elite