Archana Venkatraman is Site Editor for SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.uk. Prior to joining TechTarget Inc., she has worked as a reporter on Information World Review. Archana has over four years of reporting experience on a range of IT and marketing publications in the UK and in India. She holds a BA in English literature and a Masters degree in journalism from Mumbai University.
As the site editor, Archana is responsible for all the content on the site. She works with expert contributors in the UK to produce a range of strategic articles around data centres, server virtualisation, disaster recovery, cloud computing, and green IT among others.
Contributions from Archana Venkatraman
- Study highlights need for reduced cloud complexity
- Greenpeace: Cloud giants must step up green IT efforts
- Tech firm ditches Rackspace hosting service
- Worldwide government IT spending to remain flat in 2013
- NHS awards three-year private cloud contract to ANS
- Facebook's Arctic datacentre in Sweden goes live
- Inadequate IT inhibiting big data analytics progress
- HP updates converged cloud portfolio, launches Cloud OS
- Colt cuts datacentre power use by 43GWh and saves €4m
- Frimley Park NHS deploys VDI for efficiency and BYOD
- Is Dell’s exit from the public cloud a good strategy?
- Users share top datacentre pain points
- Airport authority's IT plan cuts server deployment time
- Dell deepens Oracle alliance
- Cambridge Academies revamps datacentre for savings
- EC applauds Capgemini's datacentre energy efficiency
- AMD launches low-power chips to rival Intel's Atom
- UK cloud firm Iomart sees annual profits soar by 56%
- Royal Opera House tunes online queuing with AWS
- Datacentre provider Node4 completes management buyout