Archana Venkatraman is the datacentre editor at Computer Weekly. Archana is responsible for the coverage of datacentre, virtualisation and cloud computing topics at Computer Weekly. She writes case studies, features and analyses based on cloud infrastructure, server virtualisation and datacentre topics and also reports on industry trends. She also covers High Performance Computing and Internet of Things topics.
Archana also writes a regular blog called Ahead in the Clouds.
Contributions from Archana Venkatraman
- Dell bets on its end-to-end datacentre infrastructure strategy
- Software-defined infrastructure challenges legacy IT culture
- Rackspace ends rumours of partnership and acquisition
- Dell: 'If ARM works and costs less, we will use it'
- KPMG: IoT, 3D printing and healthcare IT to have most impact
- The Shard becomes home to a datacentre facility
- Microsoft pitches Dynamics CRM 2015 as one cloud for all
- Nokia and Red Hat collaborate to create open-source telco cloud
- What’s driving OpenStack’s rise as a cloud alternative?
- HP buys Eucalyptus as it bets on open cloud future
- Datacentre market set to undergo dramatic change says Gartner
- EU opens public consultation on cloud computing
- Salesforce builds second European datacentre in France
- Cloud FUD baseless, finds research
- Capgemini and VMware collaborate for enterprise mobility
- Intel launches Haswell-EP Xeon E5-2600 v3 chips
- King's College, UCL and LSE back £900,000 datacentre
- EasyJet sheds 'scrum' image with hybrid IT
- Four user instances where cloud computing failed
- Ucas picks both AWS and Microsoft cloud for results day