Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- HMRC saves £200m in Capgemini contract renegotiation
- FCO tenders for £350m desktop infrastructure
- IT SMEs could exceed government's 25% target
- NHS saves £1.8bn with CSC contract reductions
- Telehealth could save NHS £1.2bn
- Smartcards for transport to be rolled out nationally
- Four local authorities to share real-time data
- Buckinghamshire cuts ICT support time by 50%
- Councils meet first superfast broadband deadline
- Hackers attack Panda Labs in LulzSec revenge attack
- 'SIs charge more in paperwork than SMEs do in delivery'
- SMEs comprise 15% of DWP system integrators' suppliers
- John Lewis prioritises IT investment above profit
- Government shuns £47m Oracle ERP upgrade costs
- Whitehall shared services centres failing, says NAO
- NHS trusts to be freed from CSC contract commitments
- MoJ aims for £100m saving on £14m annual ERP costs
- CloudStore will slash IT costs, says first buyer
- Big government departments may miss cloud targets
- DWP tenders for £25m IDA services