Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- 'SIs charge more in paperwork than SMEs do in delivery'
- SMEs comprise 15% of DWP system integrators' suppliers
- John Lewis prioritises IT investment above profit
- Government shuns £47m Oracle ERP upgrade costs
- Whitehall shared services centres failing, says NAO
- NHS trusts to be freed from CSC contract commitments
- MoJ aims for £100m saving on £14m annual ERP costs
- CloudStore will slash IT costs, says first buyer
- Big government departments may miss cloud targets
- DWP tenders for £25m IDA services
- MoJ is first department to sign up to PSN
- Socitm: Improved websites could save councils £500m
- Microsoft Azure cloud outage hits customers globally
- London Borough of Southwark gets 4G connectivity
- Does the PSN need to happen before the cloud?
- Child maintenance IT system costs double, says NAO
- What skills will the new government CIO team need?
- Post Office plans for identity assurance services
- YouGov undergoes Berlin to London datacentre migration
- Rackspace to hire 350 people in the UK