Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Data Strategy Board a "fig leaf" to locked data
- Osborne's budget 2012: IT sector wish list
- BCS seeks schools to pilot IT curriculum network
- MoD signs £440m Capita outsourcing deal
- Hampshire and Oxfordshire councils partner on SAP deal
- Isle of Wight gets superfast broadband
- Government SME panel chairman quits
- NATO signs £39m BT deal
- Interview: Cabinet Office minister Francis Maude
- HMRC saves £200m in Capgemini contract renegotiation
- FCO tenders for £350m desktop infrastructure
- IT SMEs could exceed government's 25% target
- NHS saves £1.8bn with CSC contract reductions
- Telehealth could save NHS £1.2bn
- Smartcards for transport to be rolled out nationally
- Four local authorities to share real-time data
- Buckinghamshire cuts ICT support time by 50%
- Councils meet first superfast broadband deadline
- Hackers attack Panda Labs in LulzSec revenge attack
- 'SIs charge more in paperwork than SMEs do in delivery'