Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Primitive IT is impeding police efficiency
- CIO interview: Christophe Lemaire, CIO Eurostar
- Cambridge University Hospitals signs £137m HP deal
- Distributed processing cuts RMP digital forensics costs
- What do the changes to the NHS mean for IT?
- IT staff most in demand but skills gap remains
- British Library archives the web
- Digital capability key focus for government departments
- Universal Credit IT could lead to fraud, say MPs
- Marks & Spencer trials mobile payments app in stores
- Howard Shiplee latest to lead Universal Credit delivery
- Government seeks partner in £2bn shared services deal
- Patients and doctors must push for a paperless NHS
- Government must address digital divide, says NAO
- Home Office needs to boost capability to fix UKBA IT
- Regulatory changes boost investment banks' IT budget
- Study casts doubts on cost-effectiveness of telehealth
- Universal Credit not at odds with agile
- Why government must boost the information economy
- IT industry slams “tech-light” Budget