Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Denise McDonagh takes CTO role at Home Office
- Whitehall should tweet public in policy-making, say MPs
- G-Cloud moves to GDS
- Argos uses GIS to support multichannel strategy
- NHS publishes £1.2bn GP IT framework
- Government reveals failing projects
- Bolton and Wigan get PSN in £47m outsourcing deal
- BBC cans £98m Digital Media Initiative
- Interview: Government CTO Liam Maxwell
- Whitehall handed manual for digital services redesign
- Vodafone sales drop 4.2%
- Dell sees profits plummet amid hardware freefall
- Government spends £260m on e-prescribing
- John Lewis launches tech apprenticeship scheme
- Morrisons signs deal with Ocado for online delivery
- ‘Government must be militant about interoperability'
- CSC returns to profitability
- Government urged to devise national data strategy
- HSBC axes 14,000 jobs
- Oracle opens datacentre dedicated to G-Cloud