Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Government frameworks not working for SMEs, says Chant
- CIO interview: Andy Nelson, UK government CIO
- Businesses at risk from online fraudsters, warns ICO
- Government launches Digital Advisory Board
- MoD rules out bring your own device schemes
- What is the future of open source in government?
- John Lewis pilots virtual fashion mirrors
- Martha Lane Fox launches Go On UK
- Vodafone buys Cable & Wireless for £1bn
- £12.5m court eWorking system gets canned
- CIO interview: Matt Peers, Deloitte
- Swindon gets 4G LTE network
- Mobile commerce soars 254% in the UK
- Government unaware how much it pays for e-mail
- Tesco ramps up digital investment
- Government must measure transparency benefits, says NAO
- Government launches £40m cloud investment fund
- Hotel group De Vere slashes IT costs by £100,000
- NHS institute roll outs document-sharing platform
- All major government departments in talks with Browsium