Kathleen Hall is a freelance journalist. She was formerly a reporter at the Law Society Gazette and senior reporter for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHall42
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Government launches second £100m G-Cloud framework
- One-third of big IT projects fail because of overrun
- What are the challenges for the NHS IT strategy?
- Salesforce.com has no ERP offering planned
- CloudStore 2 launched ahead of supplier accreditation
- Interview:Giles Wilmore on the NHS Information Strategy
- Patients records to go digital by 2015
- CIO interview: Cathryn Riley, CIO, Aviva
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals consolidates IT
- Disclosure of personal data is 'Faustian bargain'
- Intel expands Xeon processor family
- AMD “Trinity” claims 12 hours laptop battery life
- DWP appoints ex-BAA IT chief Philip Langsdale as CIO
- Lincolnshire council saves £2.5m a year with PSN
- Logica UK outsourcing orders plummet 80%
- Capgemini reports growth of 4.3%
- Are banks failing to move with the mobile wallet?
- Troubled RPA systems to be replaced by 2015
- DWP spent £24m with Atos in 2011
- Home Office admits ignorance of IT equipment costs