Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Home Affairs Committee slams police IT plans
- CIO interview: Rex Johnson, IT director of Confused.com
- Universal Credit systems go live early in Manchester
- Wandsworth residents sign up for services via Facebook
- Interview: Nigel Shadbolt on the Open Data Institute
- Kelsey steps down as transparency czar
- Analysts attack HP’s decision to axe Lynch
- Government IT strategy has saved £159m
- Government launches second £100m G-Cloud framework
- One-third of big IT projects fail because of overrun
- What are the challenges for the NHS IT strategy?
- Salesforce.com has no ERP offering planned
- CloudStore 2 launched ahead of supplier accreditation
- Interview:Giles Wilmore on the NHS Information Strategy
- Patients records to go digital by 2015
- CIO interview: Cathryn Riley, CIO, Aviva
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals consolidates IT
- Disclosure of personal data is 'Faustian bargain'
- Intel expands Xeon processor family
- AMD “Trinity” claims 12 hours laptop battery life